About The Constant Scrapper
Hi there! I am The Constant Scrapper, or Janice to my friends and family. I have lived in beautiful, hip, happening Austin, Texas, since 2001.
My husband Matt has been my constant companion since we married on October 4, 1997. In fact, we even spend our days together working in our business, VelocityStorm IT, which we started in 2002.
Whenever I get the opportunity to scrapbook, I take it! I was introduced to this hobby in 2003 by a friend who had heard of it and thought I might like it. Since that time my interest has grown quietly into an obsession.
- I like to scrap alone.
- I like to scrap with friends.
- I like to scrap pictures of our every day lives.
- I like to scrap photos from our families’ pasts.
- I like to scrap from others’ sketches.
- I like to create my own sketches.
- I like to drool over new scrap supplies.
- I like to dig through my stash and use up my old supplies.
- I really just like about everything to do with scrapping!
Thanks for joining me here. I hope to give you something worth bookmarking and revisiting.
If you want to email me directly I’m at: janice at theconstantscrapper dot com