Hello and welcome, blog hoppers! As part of the Stuck?! Sketches month-long 3-year anniversary celebration we are holding a joint blog hop with our sponsor, Clique Kits. Half of our design team and some of the Clique Kits DT are supplying inspiration for you along this hop. And Clique Kits is offering a prize specifically for our hoppers, so be sure to visit all the links that follow and leave some love along the way. One winner will be chosen from among those who comment to receive a September kit from Clique Kits!
I just couldn’t help myself when I saw that dream catcher design on one of the KaiserCraft Boho Dreams papers in the kit. I thought of my mother-in-law, who loved dream catchers, so I had to use it to document this 70s-style selfie she took in a vehicle’s side mirror. I used colored pencils and fussy cut it to make it the centerpiece of my page. In addition to all the CK kit supplies, I also used flair (just to the right of my photo) from another of our sponsors, Accent Scrapbooking.
And here is the hop order:
- Stuck Sketches: http://stucksketches.blogspot.com/
- Aliza Deutsch: http://peopleofthescrapbook.blogspot.com/
- YOU ARE HERE:
Janice Daquila-Pardo: http://www.theconstantscrapper.com/
- NEXT on the hop:
Caroli Schulz: http://www.carolinaschulz.com/
- Monique Liedtke: http://moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.ca/
- Jenessa Frank Franco: http://www.jenessafranco.blogspot.com/
- Leeann Pearce: http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/
- Kerryn Fry: http://www.harrysscrappinmum.blogspot.com.au/
- Maryam Perez: http://maryamperez.blogspot.com/
- Danie Ramirez Diakun: http://scrappydanie.blogspot.ca/
- Nicole Martel: http://nicolemartel.blogspot.com/
- Vivian Lake: http://www.viviansdesk.blogspot.com/
- Clique Kits: https://cliquekits.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much for joining me as part of our hop today. Be sure to leave comments at each stop on the hop to be eligible for the September kit from Clique Kits. You can read our sketch reveal post to find out more about the other prizes being offered for this challenge.